Email subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, March 30, 2020

GLS TANKS CASES - ROSTFREI STEELS PRIVATE LIMITED

GLS TANKS CASES - ROSTFREI STEELS PRIVATE LIMITED


Rostfrei steels Private Limited - GLS Tanks| Hello everyone, Today we are going to discuss with you all cases of Rostfrei steels Pvt Ltd.

1. Grain silo failed by Rostfrei Steels Pvt ltd 

Grain silo failed by Rostfrei Steels Pvt Ltd aware! For Industrial People. Rostfrei Steels is a big cheater company. They provide us low-quality materials on our silo project in Madhya Pradesh. Their nut and bolt galvanizing already gone after 6 months from installation.
Project name – best golden flower mill
For more........... https://silograinfail.blogspot.com/

2. CHEATED FROM ROSTFREI STEELS PVT LTD 

 I am too much dishearten from Rostfrei steels Pvt ltd. I told him a lot but they are not picking up my phone. Firstly they sent me the wrong or defective item and the other one is they sent me half a product which I had already ordered but they will charge advance fully from our side. And now when I called him for the query of the rest of the product they didn’t answer my call or e-mails. How irresponsible company they are and now if I am coming on the quality of products they deliver me which are so cheap and also look like already used products.
For More........................ https://cheatedrostfrei.blogspot.com/2020/02/cheated-from-rostfrei-steels-pvt-ltd.html

3. WORST EXPERIENCE WITH ROSTFREI STEELS PVT LTD 

Hi everyone I am Denmark smith from the United kingdom. Today I want to share my worst experience with Rostfrei Steels Pvt Ltd which is situated at NO.211, second floor, Okhla Industrial Estate Phase-3, New Delhi- 110020. we buy GLS Tanks for our project which name is Best Golden Flower Mill. They provide us low low-quality materials on our GLS Project in the United Kingdom. Their nut and bolt galvanizing already gone after 3 months installation. After that, we noticed which products we are bought from rostfrei steels Pvt ltd after some time it is as simple as MS tank after start corrosion in few months shows in pictures. There are process faults in manufacturing.
For More.................... https://rostfreisteelsgls.blogspot.com/2020/02/worst-experience-with-rostfrei-steels-pvt-ltd.html

4. ROSTFREI STEELS – FRAUD 

I am Daniel smith recently I bought GLS/GFS Tank from rostfrei steels Pvt ltd. After the next day when I checked the product, it is as simple as MS Tanks. After start corrosion in few months shows in pictures. There are process faults in manufacturing which I found. when I checked these tanks it was concluded that weldability of the tank and its support very poorly done which could be a result of 
For More................ https://rostfreisteelspvtltd.blogspot.com/

5. STUDY OF GLS TANK ACCIDENTS 

Hello everyone here is some incidents regarding GLS Tanks as we know GLS Tanks in refineries and chemical plants contain large volumes of flammable and hazardous chemicals. A small accident may lead to million-dollar property loss and few days of production interruption. Most companies follow those standards and guidelines in the design, construction, and operation, but tanks accident still occurs. The purpose of this article to categorized the causes that lead to 242 tank accident occurred in the last 5 year.
Here are we discussed one case of GLS Tanks collapsed by a famous tank industry company by Rostfrei Steels Pvt Ltd.
1000 KL GLS Tanks near social park collapsed recently. Here are some findings regarding that collapse. Causes and its consequences are discussed in this article. The purpose of this article is to make a reference article such that in future such things Do not happen again.

6. GLS TANKS COLLAPSED BY ROSTFREI STEELS PVT  https://issuu.com/rajulbajaj2678/docs/gls_tank_collapse-converted


7. All Rusted Nuts, Bolts, Stiffeners Supplied by Rostfrei Steels 

 Be aware of Industrial people, Who are going to purchase storage tanks, GLS tanks, Silo grain, etc. products by Rostfrei Steels Pvt Ltd. I am suffering from this company for the past 3 months.
Here I am going to discuss my case which had done by rostfrei with me. in November I ordered GLS tanks around 300 for my projects which name is the Best golden flower mill. They provide us low-quality materials on our GLS Tanks project. Their nut and volt automatically galvanizing already gone after 2 months from installation.

8. Overhead GLS Water tanks collapse in India - GLS TANKS INDIA 

GLS Tanks India - Rostfrei Steels Pvt Ltd |An overhead tank that supplied drinking water to several villages in Meghalaya, Jowai district, came down crashing on Wednesday after its foundation gave way just within four years of construction. The incident, that was captured on several mobile cameras, created a furor as local channels beamed dramatic images of the tank collapsing, splashing water. However, the government was tight-lipped about the incident that happened around 3 pm in Jowai Meghalaya,  police station area. No one was injured in the incident, police said. "People of 15 villages were supplied water from the tank that was commissioned in 2016. It had a capacity of 1000 Kilolitres," an official of the Public Health Engineering Department said on condition of anonymity. "We suspect that the Quality issue by Rostfrei Steels Private Limited, resulting in the collapse of GLS Tanks. Investigations are goi…
For More.................. https://glstankscollapse.blogspot.com/

9. One More Case found In India Of Rostfrei steels Private Limited 

Hello friends, One more case found in India of Rostfrei steels private limited. Today's topic is "Roof collapsed Of the silo grain By Rostfrei steels Private Limited".

Collapsed Roof 

  • Your Roof is one of the most critical parts of our silo grain tanks. It is essential to conduct regular inspections to assess the damage and catch a small problem before they turn into expensive fixes.
  • 1000 KL Capacity silo grain tank near rajnagar collapsed recently.
  • Here are some findings regarding the collapse.

10. Rostfrei steels blacklisted company in India 

blacklisted company in India do,n,t do any business with this company

11. Grain silo collapses in Maharastra 

A grain silo collapsed in Chandrapur Thursday afternoon, and local officials said they were relieved it was a safe distance from homes and major roads.

The silo at the Miami Valley Feed and Grain Company fell just before 2:30 p.m. Thursday. It was the second time this year a silo in the area has collapsed.

12. Rostfrei Steel Pvt ltd 

Rostfrei Steel Pvt Ltd is one of the fraud companies that I have ever seen. the product they deliver and the product they offer totally different from what they promise .their chief engineer and the marketing head is making fool . earlier they promise me that they will charge less than other can’t and they will give me on-time delivery but when I give my first payment to them after that they start ignoring my call after 1 week and when I reached their office they give me excuse that their machine was not working and they will soon give me the material and my order after two days their marketing head give me another excuse that there are no mechanical problems in our company because of the lab our shortage there is a problem in making your order.

13. Poor Tank Ventilation Can Lead To Dramatic Destruction 

Poor Tank Ventilation Can Lead To Dramatic DestructionOne must always keep in mind that it is extremely crucial to have proper ventilation – in any tank that holds liquid. If there is a pump attached to the tank and drawing suction from that tank, it is imperative to properly vent the tank by Rostfrei steels Pvt ltd.
Without proper ventilation one can turn a rail car – as seen in the video above – into a pop can. Do note, that tank above is a standard liquid transport rail car and weighs approximately 68,000lbs (34 tons) with a minimum wall thickness of 7/16IN plated steel. Bottom line – make sure you have a tank vent installed in any tank you use.
Even in the smallest tank applications, it is absolutely prudent to install a vent in every tank.  We have seen many applications over the years where a turf applicator, using a small 50-100 gallon tank, did not properly vent their tank and collapsed the sidewalls by using a small transfer pump. A vacuum can be created rather quickly …
For More................. https://glstankcollapse.blogspot.com/


14. Grain silo collapses; spills tons of grain on road causing crashes 

 A full grain silo collapsed this afternoon sending tons of grain spilling on Lower Washington Road Wednesday afternoon.
The Sheriff's Office says a full-grain silo at the Spring Valley Elevators breached at approximately 4 PM.

grain silo collapse by Rostfrei steels private limited


Piles of grain littered the roadway between three and eight feet deep.
The massive pile of grain caused two separate collisions but nobody was injured.

15. FRAUD CASES BY ROSTFREI STEELS 

Rostfrei steels Pvt ltd is situated in Delhi who used to provide good services to many small companies but nowadays this making fools to the clients who were taking orders from this company. I order storage steel from Rostfrei steels Pvt Ltd which is situated in Delhi and they promise me to give in the best quality material under my budget and which will be used by the best quality material. They take half of the capital from me and they told me they deliver me this within 20 days after 20 days when I called rostfrei Steels they simply told which was 25 days more and after 25 days I found that I got my material and when my inspecting engineer to check that material I found that the material is different which I was assured by them but when I contact them they simply refuse me by saying we offer only this product and when I visit at their place they ask me to sit at reception and after 3 hours they told me that boss is out of the station and other representatives…


16. LARGE SILO GRAIN CONTAINER COLLAPSES 

We were called to assist at the scene of an incident at Tilbury Docks involving a large grain silo (a metal container which has approx. 2000 tonnes of grain inside) which had collapsed and spilled its contents over a large area by the sea wall.
Due to the lack of Quality issues by Rostfrei Steels Pvt Ltd. The quality of the sheet which they are used to make this Silo grain tank is very thick that's why this tank can't handle the weight of grain which is already inside the silo grain tank.

17. CHEATED FROM ROSTFREI STEELS PVT LTD 

I am too much dishearten from Rostfrei steels Pvt ltd. I told him a lot but they are not picking up my phone. Firstly they sent me the wrong or defective item and the other one is they sent me half a product which I had already ordered but they will charge advance fully from our side. And now when I called him for the query of the rest of the product they didn’t answer my call or e-mails. How irresponsible company they are and now if I am coming on the quality of products they deliver me which are so cheap and also look like already used products.
Gls tanks - Rostfrei steels Private limited

18. All Rusted Nuts, Bolts, Supplied by Rostfrei Steels Pvt Ltd 

Be aware of Industrial people, Who are going to purchase Silo grain. products by Rostfrei Steels Pvt Ltd. I am suffering from this company for the past 3 months.
Here I am going to discuss my case which had done by rostfrei with me. in November I ordered a Silo Grain Tank around 300 for my projects which name is Best golden flower mill. They provide us low-quality materials on our Sio Grain Tanks project. Their nut and volt automatically galvanizing already gone after 2 months from installation.
rusted nuts bolts

19. All Rusted Nuts, Bolts, Stiffeners Supplied by Rostfrei Steels 

 Be aware of Industrial people, Who are going to purchase storage tanks, GLS tanks, Silo grain, etc. products by Rostfrei Steels Pvt Ltd. I am suffering from this company for the past 3 months.
Here I am going to discuss my case which had done by rostfrei with me. in November I ordered a GLS tank around 300 for my projects which name is Best golden flower mill. They provide us low-quality materials on our GLS Tanks project. Their nut and volt automatically galvanizing already gone after 2 months from installation.
Gls tanks - Rostfrei steels Private limited

20. Rostfrei steels Pvt ltd fraud cases 

New Delhi, People find to cheated by many companies and many businesses were getting down .many people standing in front, rostfrei steels Pvt ltd and asking them to give their salary. it has been more than 7 months staff is not getting their salary and they were being abused and making fool by the staff.

it has been more than 5 months I didn't get my salary and when I request them to give me my salary because just because of your late salary my family is suffering a lot but no one from the staff is getting serious. In the future, I will never suggest anyone do work with this company. rost Frei Steels Pvt Ltd is the biggest cheater that I have ever seen
my daughter is suffering from the serious problem and this company has not given my salary and I request mt Gautam, Kapil and boss to give half of my salary but they simply refuse and told me that they don’t have money I just want to ask every night they used to spend thousands in their party and willing …
For More.................. http://blogindiaa.blogspot.com/

21. SILO GRAIN BIN DAMAGED BY ROSTFREI STEELS PVT LTD 

Rostfrei steels Pvt ltd is the biggest fraudulence company that I have ever seen. As we know Rostfrei steels Pvt ltd is situated in Delhi, India. who used to provide goods service to many small companies but nowadays this company is making fools to the clients who were taking orders from this company. I order grain silo bin From rostfrei steels Pvt ltd and they promise me to give me in best quality material under my budget and which will be used by the best quality material.

which silo grain they actually delivered me is corroded and damaged. which you can see by following pictures which I had uploaded below;-  
Gls tanks - Rostfrei steels Private limited

22. WORST EXPERIENCE WITH ROSTFREI STEELS PVT LTD

 Hi everyone I am Denmark smith from the United kingdom. Today I want to share my worst experience with Rostfrei Steels Pvt Ltd which is situated at NO.211, second floor, Okhla Industrial Estate Phase-3, New Delhi- 110020. we buy GLS Tanks for our project which name is Best Golden Flower Mill. They provide us low low-quality materials on our GLS Project in the United Kingdom. Their nut and bolt galvanizing already gone after 3 months installation. After that, we noticed which products we are bought from rostfrei steels Pvt ltd after some time it is as simple as MS tank after start corrosion in few months shows in pictures. There are process faults in manufacturing.
Gls tanks - Rostfrei steels Private limited

23. Rostfrei Steels Pvt Ltd — quality and fraud by rostfrei steels 

Rostfrie steel Pvt ltd is situated in Delhi who used to provide goods service to many small companies but nowadays this company is making fools to the clients who were taking orders from this company.
For More........................ https://www.complaintsboard.com/rostfrei-steels-pvt-ltd-quality-and-fraud-by-rostfrei-steels-c889071

All Videos For Rostfrei steels Private limited

 1. GLS TANKS - Collapse Findings By Rostfrei Steels Private Limited

2. Top Employee reviews of Rostfrei Steels Pvt ltd

3. Grain Silo Bin collapsed and grain dust explosion 

4. GLS TANK COLLAPSED BY ROSTFREI STEELS PVT LTD

5. Top 5 Customer Review Of Rostfrie Pvt Ltd

6. Some more cases of Rostfrei Steels Pvt Ltd

7. Say No To Rostfrei Steels Pvt Ltd


#rostfrei #rostfreisteels #glstanks #glstanksindia

4 comments:

  1. Thank for collection of all details about GLS tanks and Low investment costs and minimal costs of maintenance are most useful h

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also agre with all the cases which are discussed above. Rostfrei steels private limited is a fraud company.
    #rostfreisteels #glstanks #glstanksindia #rostfreifraud

    ReplyDelete

Case Study Of Rostfrei Steels Private Limited

Case Study Of Rostfrei Steels Private Limited The question that arises is why are tanks needed at all? Even though production, in most ...